All the benefits of Treble Chorus for students in grades 3-5 who are ready for additional music and choral training (by Anima staff recommendation only). Ideal for students who are anticipating moving to Concert Chorus in the next year.
2020 – 2021 Season
- Rehearsals: Tuesdays 4:30-6 p.m. (regular Treble Chorus rehearsal) and Sundays from 3:15-4:15 p.m.
- September 8 – December 18, 2020
- January 5 – May 18, 2021
Treble Plus Curriculum
- On Tuesdays, Treble Plus participants will focus on skills learned in Treble Chorus, including pure vowels and a kinesthetic awareness of resonance.
- On Sundays, Treble Plus participants will meet with their conductor in a small group-voice lesson setting to:
- continue refinement of skills learned in Treble Chorus in a matter that is tailored to each child; and
- receive an introduction of musicianship skills learned in Concert Chorus (includes rehearsal time with Concert Chorus).
- Participants in Treble Plus are invited to perform specific works with Concert Chorus during major performances as determined by their conductor.